Late Fees Apply After Nov. 30 for Spring 2013 Darien Youth Lacrosse Association Registration
DYLA programs are open to boys and girls in Grades 1 - 8, and descriptions of each program can be found on the left-side menu under Girls and Boys Program on the website, dylax.com. For new families joining DYLA, step-by-step instructions for online registration can be found at http://bit.ly/UB7LHh.
Please note the following key dates:
- October 15 - November 30, 2012 - Regular registration
- December 1 - December 23, 2012 - Late registration, a late fee of 50% of the program fee will apply per player
- December 24, 2012 onwards - all registrations will be placed on a waitlist
- Sunday, February 10, 2013 - Mandatory orientation at Darien High School Auditorium. More information on specific times to follow.
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 - Start of the season (weather-permitting)
- Saturday, March 23 - Wednesday, 27, 2013 - Travel team tryouts for Boys 5th - 8th grade & Girls 6th - 8th grade
Need-based scholarships are available. Please contact Andrew Barnard, email@example.com, for more information.
Any questions, please contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editor's note: This announcement originally was posted on Wednesday, Nov. 14. The time stamp was changed for layout purposes on the Home page of Darien Patch.