Learn from the from the beauty pros this Saturday at the Trumbull Marriott.
The Marriott will have "celebs, beauty professionals and enthusiastic fanatics – the first star-studded charity event of its kind," according to release for the event, "Empowering Through Beauty Expo 2014."
The news release states that these "fabulous women of empowerment" will be at the event:
Nominated R&B Sensation, Jazmine Sullivan and her mother, interior
decorator/creative director, Pam Sullivan, in addition to
Nominated singer and Tyler Perry’s ”Why Did I Get Married” and “Marriage
Counselor” actor, Anthony “Tony” Grant,
- Own Network ”Love thy Neighbor,” Red carpet host and actress, Trisha Mann Grant, Jen the Pen, formerly of Love & Hip Hop NY, CEO of GoldStar Properties
Doing It Big’ Founder, Tiana Von Johnson,
- Miss Teen USA 2012 Logan West,
- Success coach Marge Piccini,
- Debbie Wright of Project Closet,
Moales of the Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, and
- Empowering Through Beauty EXPO CEO/President, Tanisha Akinloye."
Guests will also experience the live musical vibrations rendered by Lamone, as he performs his hit new single, “High Off You,” along with Tony Grant who will also perform his breakout single, “I’m Coming Home.”
The event is based on the efforts of hairstylist Tanisha Akinloye, whose "passion for beauty" was the inspiration behind Empowering Through Beauty Expo 2014.Editor's note: This article originally was published by Trumbull Patch.